Hey everyone, just got my Blackberry 8800 today and trying to get used to everything. I'm coming from a Sidekick 3 and I text A LOT. I noticed that whenever I send a text message and receive a text message they both show up in the same window. With the sidekick, and pretty much every other phone I've ever used, there would be separate folders... like an Inbox and Outbox... so your messages wouldn't be all mixed up. I'm sure there's a remedy for this but I haven't found it (and I don't have a user manual), so I need some help. Thanks.
    06-23-07 03:44 PM
    Go to messages / options / general options / sms & email inboxes - change it there!
    06-23-07 05:08 PM
    Figured it out. Thank you. Another question... what's the fastest way to delete all messages? I've been highlighting all of them then hitting delete. I didn't find any delete all messages button...
    06-23-07 05:31 PM
    Hey how do you do this with a Blackberry Pearl? Theres no sms & email inboxes option. Please Help
    07-12-07 04:19 PM
    yes please explain how to do this with a pearl?
    thanks!
    07-17-07 09:33 AM
    If you hold the shift key and scroll up or down it will highlight all selected messages then press trackball and select delete. Not sure on the Pearl, sorry

SammyB
    07-17-07 09:37 AM
    For the Pearl, you'll need the newest OS, or you'll have to use a theme that already has this built-in.
    07-17-07 09:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD