Hello all, I just started my career with my firm, and apparently we get roughly $75 monthly towards our phone bills if the phones are used for business purposes. Well, simply, its Blackberry time.

The problem is, which one do I get? Im currently 1yr, 1month into my 2yr contract with AT&T so my phone choices are limited to the curve 8310,8800,or the 8820(ive decided against the pearls). Im big on GPS and wifi, but still unsure about which to pick, although it seems the curve has the slight edge. I've seen reviews and pics of the Bold. What is that going to be like, when will it be released(USA)?

This is just painful trying to decide, esp. seeing that I will prob have to pay the full retail price for the phone due to my midyr contract situation. Any way to negotiate this, ive been with AT&T for five years now. Also, how does the GPS system work, do i have to subscribe to a service? Any replies would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Confused Crackberry Wannabe
    07-29-08 09:54 PM
    No wifi on the 8310 or 8800. The 8820 will have wifi and GPS but no camera. Yeah its a tought decision on whether to wait for the BOLD as we do not know for sure whens its coming. If you dont mind waiting a month or two, the BOLD will be worth it.
    07-29-08 09:57 PM
    Yeah wait for the bold. The curve is great but but the bold is worth waiting till sep or even oct for.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-08 02:45 AM
    I just got my Curve 8310 in May, but the second the Bold drops, I will be passing down the Curve to my daughter and getting it. I can't wait!!!!!
    08-05-08 12:47 AM
    If the 8320 drops first, you can get that and then buy a keychain GPS and you'll be set.
    08-05-08 11:47 PM
    Check with your AT&T rep. It may be cheaper to buy out your current contract.
    Of course we won't know for sure until the BOLD is released.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-08 07:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD