I downloaded PocketMac so I could sync my BlackBerry with my MacBook but so far every time I have clicked "Sync" it has not finished the job. I read in multiple places that the program tends to hang halfway through, and found the same thing. For what it does sync, it works well, but it has yet to make it through to the e-mail portion. Are there any fixes for this or other ways to sync the BlackBerry with Mac's Mail program?
    07-07-08 10:55 PM
    ummm, I am MACignorant.......however.......you should be able to forward/copy MACmail to a non MACemail account on the berry.........
    07-08-08 03:33 PM
    I do get my primary e-mail forwarded onto the BB in addition to receiving it on my laptop. I was looking for a way to sync them up the way I imagine syncing to Outlook on a PC would work. I might be misinformed on how that works though, so I'll stick with what I have. Thanks though!
    07-08-08 10:22 PM
    Try your luck over at the Mac forums... Maybe asking a mod to move the thread that way...

Welcome to the crackberry.com family!
    07-09-08 02:25 AM
    Sounds like you need to replace the drivers. Follow the instructions in this thread
    07-09-08 11:26 AM
    Try your luck over at the Mac forums... Maybe asking a mod to move the thread that way...

Welcome to the crackberry.com family!
    I didn't even think to do that...thanks for the suggestion!
    07-09-08 11:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD