HI, I just got my BB Bold 9000. This is my first BB, and it's great. I have set up two email adress' and they come through from the server no probs into two separate inboxes.

I have a desktop at home and use the BB on the road as a plumber. I don't have a BES connection (don't know whether this is the right term) or a wireless network at home. I have installed the Desktop manager and synched it with my contacts in outlook express.

My question is can I get all the old messages in my Outlook inbox (received prior to buying the BB) into the appropriaye folders on my BB?

Forgive my stupidity
    Thanks
    09-13-08 10:29 PM
    Nope. Those messaging that you receive going forth will be in your BB inbox.

There is a way to setup IMAP in which you can google and this may or may not bring those messages over.
    09-13-08 10:57 PM
    Nope. Those messaging that you receive going forth will be in your BB inbox.

There is a way to setup IMAP in which you can google and this may or may not bring those messages over.
    Thanks Jayden0606. I am a bit confused. I Use iinet in Aus and I think I have two POP3 accounts. I guess when outlook sends/receives it pulls them off the iinet server, so I can't retrieve them. I don't know if I can set up a IMAP account.

Don't know what to do?
    09-13-08 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD