How's it going folks!? I've had my blackberry curve for a couple years. My wife just convinced me with her puppy face to get on this forum. Her SN is Blkfilipina! Haha, anyway talk to you all laterz. . .

- Marc
    02-26-09 09:23 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! Not sure how you posted this & your post count didnt change.
    02-26-09 09:57 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! Not sure how you posted this & your post count didnt change.
    I noticed that too! I've posted a lot more than what my counter says. I dunno what's up with the counter but as long as it's not just me! Haha.
    02-26-09 11:23 PM
    Welcome to crackberry STI. Check out this thread for newbies....

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...lecture+series
    02-26-09 11:26 PM
    Welcome to CB nation! We are glad your wife finally converted you. Now she will go crazy trying to show you the ropes! LOL!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 02:00 AM
    I am pretty sure that a while back the mods changed how posts were counted. I think any post made in the social forums does not add any numbers to your total post count.

02-27-09 02:02 AM
    I am pretty sure that a while back the mods changed how posts were counted. I think any post made in the social forums does not add any numbers to your total post count.

I see! Makes sense now. I posted in threads besides the social ones and... well, look who's not a "newbie" anymore!
    02-27-09 04:39 AM
    Hello and Welcome to CB!
    02-27-09 12:03 PM
    alrighty welcome to crackberry
    02-27-09 12:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD