What up Crackberry? Been lurking on the site for the better part of 2 months trying to decide if a BB was for me. Finally renewed my contract earlier this week and now am a proud owner of a 8330. Wanted to hold out for the Niagara but with no release date in sight I had to give in and satisfy my fix.

Anyway love the device and looking forward to spending countless hours on this site.
    03-01-09 09:43 AM
    Welcome to CB! Feel free to add me to ? messenger. pin:24aa64e5.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 10:15 AM
    Welcome to the addiction!! There is not turning back now!!
    03-01-09 11:25 AM
    Welcome to the addiction!
    03-01-09 11:29 AM
    Welcome to the addiction!
    03-01-09 11:33 AM
    Thanks for the love everyone is showing. Still can't believe the fact I can't hardly keep this thing outta my hands.

03-01-09 12:01 PM
    It will probably never be out of your line of vision once you finally put it down. Welcome to your new life. I've only had my 8900(ninja) for 3 weeks and I still have it in my hand for the better part of the day

03-02-09 09:52 AM
    Welcome to CB. Enjoy the site and the berry.
    03-02-09 09:58 AM
    welcome to the crack!
    03-03-09 09:34 AM
    It took almost two months for my hands to feel normal again.

Welcome to the BB world and enjoy your new Curve!
    You came to the right place to make the most out of it, CrackBerry!

03-03-09 09:44 AM
    welcome your going to realize you obtained a new appendage haha i know i cnt leave mine behind and i feel ya i had a storm and hated it so returned it for an 8330 love it! check out some of the themes if you like the newer look of the 8900 or bold. and i too am waiting for niagra and am going to upgrade when it comes out!
    03-03-09 09:52 AM
    I've had my 8350i for just barely less than a month and it is almost impossible to put down! It is so chock-full of wonderfulness I just cant imagine life without it. I originally re-signed and got the Samsung Instinct when it first came out... neat at first but not practical or worth the energy it takes to use. SOOO My friend and I were discussing blackberries and how the upcoming yet to be released 8350i Curve for Nextel was coming out. Since she is Nextel it was the answer so of course I got roped into it- willingly though and BAM! couple months later I paid a bit extra to get it. I have since converted a close friend of mine and she bought her verizon curve yesterday! yayness all around
    03-03-09 09:26 PM
    Hey everyone I've had my phone for a month now... I got the storm, I personally love it, but its also my first bb! And I tell you what I'm never going back to a regular old cell phone again! Its my life now!!

03-04-09 12:19 AM
    Same story here, got my 8330 last weekend and I haven't stopped tweaking it and reading these cursed boards on how to tweak it some more!!!
    03-04-09 03:30 PM
    I used to wonder why all those fools sat around and gazed into those little screens. Now I'm one of those fools. My storm (my first BB so I don't have anything to compare it to) is never more than an arm's length away. If I had to choose between going out without my pants or my storm... well you the picture... Enjoy the addiction.

03-04-09 08:37 PM
    hi everyone..i am new to this site, although i have been a stalker for the better part of last year. I finally made my decision-going back and forth btwn and iphone and a bb...i made a BB decision and decided on the 8320....i was so addicted, i dreamt of little bb's jumping all over iphones(sadistic i know! lol) and i sleep with it under my pillow..i love the vibrating feel of a new message. lol my husband thought i was nutz...HA! he got his top of this week and I already see hints of an addiction. I hope to post hear often and i look forward to meeting some of you for tips, tricks and advice.
    03-04-09 11:27 PM
    Welcome, welcome! I have had my Curve 8310 since October of '08 and I am NEVER more that a few feet from it. If for some odd reason I walk away from my desk without it I get about 5 steps (must be my leash length lol) and suddenly I reach for my holster to check for it.
    Also, maybe this is just me, but I find myself trying to use keyboard shortcuts on my PC now lol. I keep holding a letter down expecting it to go uppercase!!!!!
    See you round!
    03-05-09 03:24 PM
    I'm actually on my second bb. I just switched from the pearl to the 8310. I've been a bb owner for over a year and I love it. I'm surprised its not in my hand when I sleep

Though having it for a year I'm new to cb and I can already tell it will soon become another addiction.
    03-06-09 09:15 PM
    Congratulations! BBs are completely awesome and I know you'll be very happy. Welcome!
    03-06-09 10:42 PM
    Same here came from a Touch Pro to Curve and never looked back, just waiting for the new BB from Sprint.

03-07-09 08:00 AM
    Also, maybe this is just me, but I find myself trying to use keyboard shortcuts on my PC now lol. I keep holding a letter down expecting it to go uppercase!!!!!
    See you round!
    It's not just you! I keep hitting space to put in . Or @ in URLs and emails. I'm getting too used to the autotext, too and keep mispelling stuff on the PC. They should get the DM to sync autotext as well as media, etc!

03-08-09 09:46 AM
    Im new to the Crack!!! Im seriously Cracked Out!!!...
    03-10-09 12:42 AM
    Enjoy it.....I had the first smart phone released by Motorola with Windows Mobile back in 200?....I have had 4 bb's since. It is like Pringles; once you pop you can't stop, nobody hate on my affection for bb however has anyone noticed the bomb HTC phones that come out? Not to give props to the Android but there is a new application on the HTC Diamond 2 that allows people who use phone/email/messaging SMS/Voice to literally pull up all relevant emails, phone calls when on the phone with someone. I forget the application but I might just have to cheat on bb. Not impressed with the Storm at all, I thought it was a let down.
    03-25-09 10:26 PM
    I am new to CB as of this week. Watching the forums made me decide on the Storm. I have almost had it a week so I am totally lost. This is way more phone than I need, but I love it. I can only imagine what my bill is going to look like. Thks all who have given me a very interesting read.
    03-25-09 10:38 PM
    Welcome to the club and congratulations on the new BlackBerry
    03-26-09 12:04 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD