I usually switch my BB off during night. When i switch it on in the morning and receive any text messages, it displays the time I received it on my device and not the time it was actually sent, like it usually happens with SMSs. Is there a way to check the time it was sent?

Thank you!
    11-06-08 08:27 AM
    No, it will display the time the SMS was delivered not the time it was sent.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-08 08:32 AM
    Cant I know what time it was sent? Sounds weird.. Even in emails you can do that..
    11-06-08 08:40 AM
    You can if you leave your Blackberry turned on. i like knowing the time sent as well so i leave my bb on and just have it on a silent profile.

11-06-08 08:49 AM
    I am used to switch off my mobile when not using it or don't want to be disturbed. However always had track of calls or SMSes, and their time. It really sounds weird not to e able to check the sent time..
    11-06-08 09:18 AM
    just leave the phone on
    11-06-08 09:44 AM
    Yeah there's really no way around it. The time received is all you'll see

11-06-08 11:43 AM
    Your device only reports the time when it actually receives the message. End of story. nothing can be done about it

Your carrier might know the times, but that would be a PITA to find out... solution : leave your phone on! Who turns of their phone these days anyhow?! haha Turn is on silent and leave it in the charger over night
    11-06-08 12:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD