And if so, what will/does it do? I'm scared to change any of the defualt settings so this is a big step for me LOL.

And lastly...where do I find it again?
    01-17-09 11:29 AM
    Memory cleaning is just a security feature and doesn't do what you think. It doesn't really make a difference if you have it enabled or not
    01-17-09 11:35 AM
    Any time you reboot it goes back to disabled. I go in daily and do a memory cleaning - just trying to keep memory up. Go to options > security > memory cleaning > menu > clean now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-09 11:37 AM
    I go in daily and do a memory cleaning - just trying to keep memory up.
    Doesn't work. Memory Clean is only useful if you use Content Protection (encryption). It removes redundant decrypted copies of encrypted data - this is often only a few tens of bytes, very rarely more than a one or two kilobytes. It DOES NOT do anything significant to Free memory. This is clearly documented in the User Manuals.
    Last edited by branta; 01-17-09 at 06:35 PM.
    01-17-09 06:32 PM
    Doesn't work. Memory Clean is only useful if you use Content Protection (encryption). It removes redundant decrypted copies of encrypted data - this is often only a few tens of bytes, very rarely more than a one or two kilobytes. It DOES NOT do anything significant to Free memory. This is clearly documented in the User Manuals.
    Well when my memory dropped to 0 it did help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-09 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD