Hi everyone. I'm gonna make this short and sweet...like me I've had my curve for exactly 4 weeks now. So I've pretty much gotten used to it. I have a pink skin, pink trackball (thanks to u guys) and a pink theme (thanks to NancyDrew), but I can't figure out how to get my micro SD card to work. It says that my card could not be detected and I can't format it or something like that. Any ideas? Help???
    10-04-08 06:51 PM
    Go to options- media card- press the menu key and select format card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-08 07:12 PM
    If that doesn't work, put the card in a card reader, plug it into your pc, and look for the SD card as a detachable drive in explorer. Then format it there. If that doesn't work, you probably have a bad card and need to exchange it.

10-04-08 07:21 PM
    It wouldn't let me format it in the phone. It says that the format failed. I'll try doing it on the computer. Thanx!
    10-04-08 10:03 PM
    I agree it may be a bad card. I never had that problem using multiple BB's and multiple cards.
    10-04-08 10:13 PM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    10-05-08 07:04 AM
    Hello and welcome
    If you got the card off of someone they may have a code for the card and if its brand new then return it and get another and make sure right then its the right one for you (your blackberry)

10-05-08 09:25 AM
    welcome to cb!
    10-05-08 02:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD