This seems straightforward but it's not working for me, nor have searches here turned up answers.

I e-mailed myself an Excel spreadsheet; I have the newest free version of Docs 2 Go installed. When the mail arrived, I highlighted the attachment and selected download. It put me into a folder structure, I made a new folder called "spreadsheets" and told it to use that one. Thus far, nothing. I went into the spreadsheet viewer and told it to open a file, navigated to the new folder, nothing there. If I select the attachment in my e-mail again there appears a little green icon of an arrow pointing down to a horizontal line, and the menu option now says "cancel download." What download? Is there some sort of "go" button to start things that I'm not finding? What is the "downloading attachments for dummies" step-by-step to make this happen?

Many thanks in advance.
    11-05-08 01:40 PM
    Okay, I think I figured it out on my own. The green arrow means it's still downloading; I hovered over the e-mail itself and got a "download progress" bar that shows only 34%. That's why I can't open it, it's not done yet. It's only a 1MB spreadsheet but the cell coverage in this vault where I work is terrible.
    11-05-08 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD