Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself and say thank you. My roommate and I got Curves yesterday, I was an Iphone user since they came out, and he was a previous sprint user. I lost my iphone and didn't wanna pay that amount for it again, and he and I wanted to do a family plan to save expenses by splitting the cell bill each month.

I just want to say thanks to everyone on the forums for the posts, questions and answers. I have had almost every question answered that i have had about our new phones just by looking through everyone else's questions on these message boards! It is amazing to me that there is such a community around a device.

I love my new curve!!!!

Mikey
    03-12-08 03:55 PM
    Hii Welcome to CB
    03-12-08 03:56 PM
    Welcome to CB!!!

Once you get the hang of it, you'll love it!!!
    03-12-08 04:04 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    I thought Mikey died from doing pop rocks and coke-a-cola?
    03-12-08 04:05 PM
    Welcome! I love my curve too, it's awesome!

Welcome to CB!
    I knew I wasn't the only one who believed this!
    03-12-08 04:13 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    That is an urban legend. He is alive and well. I did a report on that commercial in my marketing class.

Oh, and I'm married to Mikey. Not THE Mikey, and not the OP.
    03-12-08 04:13 PM
    I knew it was false, but it fit the thread. lol
    03-12-08 04:29 PM
    i just got my new cruve last monday and i am in love. It is an amazing community around BB. i love it all!!! lol
    03-12-08 04:36 PM
    i just got my new cruve last monday and i am in love. It is an amazing community around BB. i love it all!!! lol
    Welcome to CB!
    03-12-08 04:38 PM
    Welcome
    03-12-08 05:17 PM
    yea, i have spent the last 2 days really becoming familiar with it. While there are things that i am not absolutely thrilled with about my phone, i am overall really please with the switch and am sure it will just take some time to get acclimated to something new.

I will admit, the email thing is a tad frustrating considering i have a mac, use .mac email and such. and the one thing that has me about to pull my hair out is that there is no desktop manager for the mac. the pocketmac application is about useless. now i have read of rumors about a DM for mac being in the works, but its just that rumor. I am not counting on it being developed until RIM makes an official announcement about it.
    03-12-08 05:40 PM
    Welcome to the Black n Crack! Admit it, it's so much better than the iPhone...
    03-12-08 06:13 PM
    Welcome Mikey + roommate!

And I feel you about the Mac issue.
    03-12-08 08:08 PM
    Welcome to CB! If you have any questions please feel free to ask! Enjoy your stay!
    03-12-08 08:15 PM
    My wife and I got pearls on tmo about 4 months ago. Needless to say, we're totally addicted. As has been said in this post before, ask any and all questions. You may not always get the answer you wanted, but you'll get everything you need. Don't worry about trying to find posts about what you're looking for - it can be rewarding, yet tedious - most people will just repost past advice or point you in the right direction.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-08 08:43 PM
    Btw. It's not all that amazing. They call them crackberries for a very good reason. You'll see exactly what I'm talking about - that is if you haven't already discovered the true addiction that is CrackBerry.

03-12-08 08:48 PM
    Welcome to CB !

03-12-08 08:48 PM
    Welcome to CB!!

~JEF~
    03-12-08 09:15 PM
    I won't say that my curve is better than my iphone or that my iphone is better than my curve. This is the crux of the whole thing. with an iphone you can sync your stuff no matter what platform u use, either mac or pc. with the curve, you really don't have that option. yea you have the pocketmac application but it is not fully integrated like the DM available for pc's. I am curious why RIM doesn't implement a DM project for mac users. While i understand that the mass majority of their users are professional folks at companies that utilize windows pc's, many many folks have mac's at home and would sync their blackberry at home as well.

over all i like it, i don't know if i will be a crack berry addict. Not even sure what that means to be honest. Sometimes i can't wait to get away from a phone.
    03-12-08 09:16 PM
    Hello and welcome aboard...
    03-13-08 10:51 AM
    welcome to cb buddy
    03-16-08 05:37 AM
    Welcome to CB
    03-16-08 06:50 AM
    Hi and welcome.
    03-16-08 11:13 AM
    Great move comming over from the iphone. Welcome!
    03-16-08 11:16 AM
    hey & welcome! :]
    03-16-08 02:58 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD