I have verizon and I was trying to download some ringtones from their website and then it failed. Then I remembered I can't get them from the VW store because of the Blackberry. Is there a way to get ringtones from VW? Is there a reputable website where I can get some?
    10-16-08 11:00 AM
    You can use any MP3s as ringtones for a Blackberry. Check out the link in my signature for Blackberry 101 and read up on downloading and installing ringtones.
    10-16-08 11:03 AM
    u can even use .wav tones!
    10-16-08 11:56 AM
    You do not need to purchase ringtones from Verizon. I have not had to purchase a single ringtone since I got my BB!
    10-16-08 01:16 PM
    I just lost all my ringtones and music by upgrading the BB media sync prog on desktop. Any way to find the ringtones I had before? How do I get music from itunes onto BB that is "protected"?
    thanks
    10-16-08 07:38 PM
    F*** buying ringtones! Go to Welcome to BitPim on your pc, download the free program. Once you download, you can upload mp3's to the ringers section, set the bitrate, volume, and the exact section from the song you want. Just save to your dope a** blackberry, and assign as ringtone. If you can't figure it out because your too lazy, or an idiot; go to ww.tuneusin.com on your berry for some ota love. Not quite as pwrsonel, but may work for you. Love it.
    10-16-08 08:26 PM
    Plenty of ringtones right here on CB
    10-16-08 09:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD