Hey Group,

I'm new as well to this site, which i love btw. I have a BB 8310 (i know its not the coolest phone) but the company pays the bill so no complaints from me.. a buddy installed a new OS in it for me..as well hooked me up with a sd card for video...so now i'm looking to make ringtones for this phone..My question (finally) is there a way to make your own ringtones? I've taken advantage of the free ringtones and would like to make my own for me and to contribute...so if anyone has any info, i would greatly appreciate it..

Airdrummerboy
    03-23-09 10:04 AM
    You can use this site!! I usually use the save to the computer feature.... then transfer it over to the phone!!

Make Your Own Ringtones - Free Ringtone Maker
    03-23-09 10:05 AM
    thanks for the quick reply...thats so cool..i'm looking to check into that right now...i hopefully one day will be able to help someone else out..
    03-23-09 10:08 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry Nation Airdrummerboy! Stick around here long enough and you will definately be able to help someone else out quicker than you think!

Congrats on your new BB, and any model BB is never out of style.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 10:11 AM
    Ok...i'm really stoked right now..I've just made my own ringtone and it totally worked...thanks so much for your help..and thanks for the welcome from crackberry nation....good lookin out...
    03-23-09 10:42 AM
    What site did you use?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 10:45 AM
    I used that site you sent to me.... makeyourownringtone.com....works great...
    03-23-09 10:46 AM
    sweet glad it worked out for you.
    03-23-09 11:30 AM
    Ya, good deal...i've already helped three coworkers with this same scenario.... Awesome...
    03-23-09 11:33 AM
    hahaha now you are the PRO!!!!

found your secret weapon...CB.com!!!
    03-23-09 11:39 AM
    lol...ya now i'm getting all kinds of questions.....looks like i opened a can of worms...so instead of trying to answer them all, i'm directing them to this site to ask around...
    03-23-09 11:51 AM
    Direct them to do a search first... unless you wnt them to get yelled at by aristile!!!! LOL

03-23-09 11:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD