When i recieve texts with pictures included, which i guess in the tech world is called (MMS), instead of the picture just showing up like any other old text message from any other phone, a message comes up saying "you've recieved a picture message, please log on to t-mobilepictures.com, your password is blah blah blah blah...

Cant i just get the pictures right to the phone without having to log into some t-mobile website? What am i missing and/or doing wrong? Thanks!
    01-28-08 03:42 PM
    my girlfriend and I had this problem with her blackberry when we first got it. if you go into the options>advanced options>service books and delete the "MMS Config [WAP]" service book, restart the phone and see if that fixes things. worked for us, hopefully it does for you too.
    01-28-08 08:19 PM
    If that didn't help do this:

Send an MMS to somebody. Then get one sent back. If that didn't activate the MMS service do this...

...Call T-Mo and ask them to activate your MMS service so that images are inline in MMS messages, they should activate it all and after around 10 mins do a battery pull, put the bat back in and try receiving a message.

Hope that helps.
    Adlen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-08 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD