Greetings all.. long time troll.. first time poster.

Anyway... quick question

Is the mobile 'Crackberry App Store' (Powered by Mobihand) the same as the 'shop.crackberry.com' store??

I ask, because I purchased some apps from shop.crackberry.com, and they're NOT showing up in the mobile application. In the past, I've purchased directly from mobihand, and I ASSUMED the site and the mobile site were tied together.

However, every indication I'm seeing is that's not the case.

For some reason, store.crackberry.com wouldn't let me log into my mobihand account, and when I purchased software, it only shows up under my paypal account address, and NOT my 'registered' address.

Anyway, sorry to confuse. shop.crackberry.com claim they have a 30 day money back guarantee, maybe I'll just make use of that and order directly from mobihand again.... I'd hoped some of the money would goto crackberry (for as much info as I've learned here), but I don't need to keep track of yet another 'update' site, any time I'm curious if there's a new revision of the software I've purchased.

EDIT: Opted to call crackberry's support for their online store to ask, and was told the 2 ARE directly connected. Was also informed by Mike my particular problem can be fixed by Mobihand. Have contacted them and I'm just waiting for them to do so.
    Last edited by Shadowlore; 09-02-09 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Edited for more information.
    09-02-09 11:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD