So I have had my Curve for about a week and a half now and I noticed the keys becoming loose. They aren't stiff to push as the were the first few days. Is this normal ? Like for example, I push the N key down, but not hard enough to make it click, all of the surrounding buttons also move. It isn't affecting the performance, I just want to know if it's normal or defective.

Thanks
    09-11-08 08:33 PM
    Welcome! It doesn't quite sound like that would be "normal." I've had my Curve for about 1-1/2 months now and all the keyboard buttons still feel solid with a click when pushed.

CC

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-08 08:38 PM
    All the keys still click when pushed, they just don't seem as stiff as they did when I first got it. I am just trying to figure out if it's something I need to return it for in the first 30 days or not. I would hate to have to because I just put my BSE on today.
    09-11-08 08:53 PM
    The buttons on my Pearl feel more solid than the buttons on my Curve, but not to a point of being squishy or soft.

Sometimes I will get multiple letter entries, but that's because I have fat fingers.

09-11-08 09:17 PM
    My buttons still feel exactly like they did five months ago when I bought it.

09-11-08 09:24 PM
    I would definitely swap your device for a new one. There is no reason for your keys to become loose over time. I have had my curve for several months, and mine feel the same as they did the day I bought my phone. Good luck!!

09-11-08 09:30 PM
    are you sure you didnt get a refurbished bb becuase ive had mine for a while now and my buttons still sound alil stiff
    but i think there gettn a lil looser cuz of all the typing i do
    09-11-08 11:51 PM
    The buttons on my Curve are not loose. They're pretty much like they were out of the box.
    09-12-08 12:01 AM
    My buttons feel fine and ive had mine for about a month..u might wanna swap for another curve..
    09-12-08 02:46 AM
    Alright then. I guess I will be taking it back for a new one. Thanks for the feedback everyone !

09-12-08 08:56 AM
    I've had my curve for about six weeks now and notice no difference.

09-12-08 10:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD