Should I just suck it up and pull it off?

For those of who you leave their BBs just as-is with no skins, do you find that the screens get really bad with even normal use?

I don't mind light scuffing. The glass iPod nano screen is great, for example, and that swims around my purse with my keys. Can't say the same for the shiny back of the iPod though.

An unrelated question: Is the camera on the Curve really just uncovered? I worry that lint or dirt will get inside!
    07-30-08 06:48 PM
    I just take it off and deal with it, but I always keep my BB in a hoslter. The camera should be fine. Welcome to CB.
    07-30-08 06:50 PM
    Look at these Best Skins Ever Home Page

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-08 06:53 PM
    Brotha said it well. All will be ok.
    07-30-08 06:54 PM
    LOL! I kept my protective skin on until I purchased another one that'll stick on. I suggest you purchase a skin protector from either Best Skins Ever Home Page or ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield

The back battery door doesn't have a cover for the camera. At first, I thought it was just on mine, but soon realized that it's supposed to be like that. So far, no lint or dust, but if you want to clean it now and then, stick a q-tip in there or use compressed air.
    Last edited by songbird; 07-30-08 at 08:05 PM. Reason: wrong link
    07-30-08 08:04 PM
    Yes you should take it off, get a BSE or one that's meant to be permanent. The ones that come on when you first purchase the item are NOT meant to be left on. They can cause moisture damage to your phone. Just fyi
    07-30-08 08:17 PM
    Rip it off like a band-aid - if you do it really fast it won't hurt a bit.
    07-30-08 10:14 PM
    I had my protective plastic on for almost 3 days. The only reason I finally took it off was due to the fact that 2 corners started peeling off when I would insert/remove it from the holster.

I hated to do it but it was looking ragged and it made my Curve look pretty shabby!

Just go ahead and rip it off. Get a skin and a holster and you'll be OK.
    07-31-08 10:52 AM
    Just pull it off, it'll be a really satisfying feeling .

If you're worried about scuffs and scratches, get a BSE like others have said. I also like the screen covers from Boxwave and Clarivue. They're pretty much invisible once you put them on, and they're a little easier to put on than the BSE or Invisibleshields.
    07-31-08 11:03 AM
    welcome to CB, as others suggested, take it off.
    07-31-08 04:15 PM
    It will scratch if you leave it unprotected. Personally, I use a full body skin and a lime green silicone skin case on my red Curve. I like how it looks and it works perfectly. Welcome to the Crack!
    08-05-08 12:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD