Does anyone know if it's possible to listen to Sirius Online? I've tried using the BB browser and Opera Mini, but neither browser is compatible when I try to log in to the website. I think the Sirius site streams their channels using an embedded WMP but it might be flash or something else, I really don't know.

Does any Blackberry browser work with this? I'd love to take my Sirius wherever I go....

Thanks!
    02-01-08 03:26 PM
    Just bumping this because no one has answered yet. Nobody knows anything about this?
    02-04-08 02:29 PM
    not thru your berry you need to go to their site from a puter. i have sirius and i tried months ago to do it..
    02-04-08 02:36 PM
    Yes, they use a WMP plugin on their website to stream the audio. ON my Windows Mobile devices, I had to download software to stream the audio through the device (The software was essentially a Windows Media plugin, also).

The Edge network (If you are on AT&T/TMobile) also might not be such a good way to listen anyway, as you would probably have the audio rebuffering constantly. UMTS/EVDO is the ideal way to listen, as you can stream at CD quality sound.
    02-05-08 03:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD