Help!!

So I bought a Blackberry Curve 8310 with AT&T. So far it's great except for one glaring problem. I can't sync. For some reason, and I don't know why, I can't get Outlook on my laptop. I've tried everything, I downloaded a 60 day trial version of Microsoft Office and it installed everything BUT Outlook. Is there any other calendar/contacts software applications other than Outlook that I can reliably sync my BB to? I used to have a Treo, and if I have to migrate everything by hand to another application, I'll do it, but I really want to be able to sync my BB to my computer. Any ideas or information you all have would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!!
    11-09-08 05:51 PM
    Have you tried Google calander? I know it will sync ota for you. Not sure about the contacts. I have not tried that...yet
    11-09-08 06:03 PM
    I haven't tried google calendar yet...it was going to be sort of a last ditch effort. I wanted to see if there was a program out there that had both calendar and contacts.
    11-09-08 07:00 PM
    Welcome to CB!

The only PC software I use to sync my BB is outlook. So far it's been working fine. Someone may have other alternatives for you.

Hope you find a solution.
    11-09-08 07:20 PM
    welcome to CB and the BB world I don't sync mine cause I don't have outlook so PM me if someone gets an alternative would be nice to SYNC
    11-09-08 07:32 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    11-10-08 09:03 AM
    Thanks for the welcomes! My fiance let me use his desktop computer, complete with Outlook, and I was able to migrate my info from my Palm Desktop to Outlook and get all my information on my BB. Yay!
    11-10-08 09:27 AM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!! Glad you got your info to sync!
    11-10-08 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD