How do I re-download bbm back on to my blk berry, I deleted it to free up space because I wasn't using it... But since becoming a member on this site I would like to set it back up.... Any help would be much appreciated... Thanks!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-08 08:39 PM
    You can download it from blackberry.com and use DM app installer to get it back on the device.
    10-25-08 08:44 PM
    The tabs at the top of this page has " Downloads & Tools" click on Free Software ...It's about the third application down the list.

You do have the bb desktop manager installed and functioning ??
    10-25-08 08:45 PM
    How do I re-download bbm back on to my blk berry, I deleted it to free up space because I wasn't using it... But since becoming a member on this site I would like to set it back up.... Any help would be much appreciated... Thanks!!!

http://www.blackberry.com/messenger
    10-25-08 08:46 PM
    When I try to re-download blk berry messenger it says that I do not meet the system requirements... And how do I download it onto my DM to then get it installed back on to my phone?

10-26-08 12:01 AM
    When I try to re-download blk berry messenger it says that I do not meet the system requirements... And how do I download it onto my DM to then get it installed back on to my phone?

download it to your computer (remember what folder) unzip it (remember what folder)

Open desktop manager connect you berry via usb cable select application loader select the file where the unzipped files are then hit ok
    10-26-08 12:06 AM
    Thanks, well try that...

10-26-08 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD