Ok...I am new but not that new so I am a little embarassed to be asking this question. I kind of know what a PIN is, but would like to learn more about it. And I know that this is the one that is really going to make me look foolish....here goes. What is PM?????? So sorry!!!! If this is already posted somewhere, but believe me I have been searching for over a week now. So I just bit the bullet and started this thread. Thanks for your patience, and please forgive me.
    03-31-09 07:04 AM
    PM stands for "private message"; which is one of many ways to communicate on CB.

PIN is "personal identification number"; a number assigned to every bb device just like a VIN to a car.

I am fairly new here also and the one thing I've noticed is don't be embarrassed to ask a question especially if a search has not yielded the answer.
    Welcome to CB....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 07:13 AM
    Sorry....PIN is also a way to communicate between bb users; like instant messaging.

03-31-09 07:25 AM
    PM stands for "private message"; which is one of many ways to communicate on CB.

PIN is "personal identification number"; a number assigned to every bb device just like a VIN to a car.

I am fairly new here also and the one thing I've noticed is don't be embarrassed to ask a question especially if a search has not yielded the answer.
    Welcome to CB....

Thank you so much. See, I knew where the PIN was located, but I thought (by looking at some of the PINS on this site) that people created their own. Makes sense now. Thanks a bunch for answering me, and for also making me feel welcomed. Everyone is always so nice in the forums, so I really shouldn't get embarrassed.
    03-31-09 07:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD