How do I transfer a photo from my camera to my computer?
    I've got the media manager open and can see the file...but now what?
    Thanks!
    11-20-08 03:11 PM
    i just email the picture from my phone back to myself then upload it from there and just save it
    11-20-08 04:12 PM
    Are the photos stored on your sd card? If yes you could bin Media Manager and just use Mass Storage mode to transfer the images. Firstly make sure Mass Storage mode is on. Go to Options>Media card. Make sure media card support is on and mass storage mode is also set to on. Now hook your bb up to your pc. It should show as a removable storage device under "my computer". You can now drag and drop things in and out of the BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-08 04:24 PM
    BTW, hello and welcome to CB!
    11-21-08 12:14 AM
    Yeah, what they said

Welcome to Crackberry!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.
    11-21-08 01:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD