I was told that opera mini works faster than the browser, so i downloaded it and its part of my applications, but when i click on it, it sez "installing" den it fails to install or something like that...can anyone help me out wit it?? my carrier is tmobile, do you think dats the reason why its not working? plz someone help me
    02-21-08 11:24 PM
    What I did was. Open my browser & went to google and found opera mini 4 its a lot better than the 3 but in my opinion the browser doesn't have as much lag as the opera mini but...... The opera mini is good for browsing sites that do not offer a mobile url
    02-21-08 11:56 PM
    You probably need to change your TCP settings. On the home screen go to Options, choose advanced and click tcp. Then where it says apn enter wap.voicestream.com and leave the username and password blank. Save and retry Opera. You might need to turn your phone off and then on before it work. Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-08 12:23 AM
    You will have to edit your APN settings. Call T-Mo and ask them what their APN settings are, then enter them into: options > advanced > tcp

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-08 02:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD