OUT THE WINDOW!!!! I'm not trying to be a pain in the ... but here goes nothing. I've searched and searched the forums. I am running the OS 4.3.0.127(202) DM is 4.3.0.17. My curve deleted all my Outlook calendar appointments...I know why did I say OK! Well my BB was more accurate than my Outlook. Now I can't get the calendar on my BB to download to Outlook (which is 2003) I've tried one way (device to Outlook) and two way syncing and no go..calendar on computer still stays blank. I'm running 2 email addresses in outlook and on my bb. I'm NOT on BES. Can anyone help me..or am I stuck in the hole? I didn't have this problem until Verizon replaced my BB with a NEW unit. I've only been a BB owner for 2 months and right now I'm regretting it...Please Please help me!

TIA..
    Kerry
    09-16-08 10:20 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry Kerry.

I am afraid there is nothing that will recover the data deleted from the Curve, the root problem appears to be synchronizing with Outlook.

BlackBerry Desktop Manager v4.3 should be able to sync with Outlook.

What happens when you envoke DTM Sync?
    09-16-08 10:33 AM
    Reed,
    The deleted data is from Outlook, my BB calendar is good and accurate. What is a DTM sync? If that is one way from bb to outlook..nothing transfers to outlook.
    09-16-08 10:44 AM
    BlackBerry Desktop Manager (DTM) is the support program you should have installed on your computer.

The Icon is the BlackBerry trademark double B on a blue background.

If it is not present, that would explain why you are having a problem.

The good news is, syncing will recover the missing data as long as it exists on the device or desktop.

You can download it from BlackBerrys support site. Version 4.6 is the most current and prefered choice.

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...93E4F3BB068C22
    09-16-08 10:48 AM
    OK so I updated to 4.6 DTM and I still can't get anything from my BB calendar onto my Outlook calendar. Please please please help me!!!!
    09-16-08 02:33 PM
    Try setting up a new user on your computer and a new outlook profile. Sync your BB to the new outlook profile and see if the calendar entries transfer. If they do you can export the outlook calendar to a file (pst) and then re-import it back onto your original outlook profile and user.
    09-17-08 08:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD