Well this is my 1st post on this awesome website and I just wanted to say hey to all!
    Im new to the bb world and I waited in line on 11/21 to get the worlds 1st touchscreen bb and I have to say that im absolutely addicted and lovin every minute of it!
    Ive been lurking around the site for awhile and picked up on a great deal of info, so a big thanks to all the bb masters....
    This place is awesome
    CrackBerry rules!
    01-23-09 06:37 PM
    Welcome to CB. Glad you're liking the Storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-09 06:40 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry and I hope you enjoy your new Storm
    01-24-09 12:40 AM
    Hello and welcome to CB! The Storm is a great device, and I can understand why you like it so much. Just wait, the addiction will get worse, lol. Keep berrying!!
    01-24-09 12:43 AM
    01-25-09 09:59 PM
    Welcome to crackberry! Enjoy your storm! I'm also from Ohio!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-09 12:05 PM
    Welcome to CB.
    01-26-09 12:07 PM
    Welcome to CB...a lot of good people and good info here....what part of ohio you from?
    01-26-09 12:22 PM
    Thanks all! And yes there is some really cool and helpful people on here with a great deal of info.
    And I'm in Dayton for you other Buckeyes! O-H-I-O!!
    01-27-09 04:02 PM
    I bought me and my wife the new blackberry storms. So far i'm loving the phones. Its alot diffrent than my LG Dare i had for only 3 days. Any advice or helpful tips, let me know. Thanks
    01-27-09 09:16 PM
    Welcome to cb. Enjoy the site and the phone.
    01-27-09 09:20 PM
    I bought me and my wife the new blackberry storms. So far i'm loving the phones. Its alot diffrent than my LG Dare i had for only 3 days. Any advice or helpful tips, let me know. Thanks
    I was actually looking at an iphone but most everyone I know is on Verizon and then my work actually hooked up with Verizon so we got a discount, then I too was looking at the Dare! But when I heard of the Storm and did more research, I knew I wanted the Storm. And I was so glad I decided to go with the Storm!
    And the best thing I found was the torx screw fix, but this website is full of so much more tips, so keep on lookin!
    I still have my Storm from the debut on 11/21 and love it, and just waitin on the latest OS update from Verizon, as Im not real savvy with these leaked OS's so not gona attempt it.....
    01-28-09 07:09 PM
    I am new to CB and I dont even have a Blackberry!!! lol YET anyway. I had the Pearl 8120 but returned it because i HATED the sure type. So, of course, like many I am waiting on the 8900 and Feb.11th will not come soon enough. I am addicted to CRACKberry!
    01-28-09 07:28 PM
    I actually didnt like suretype either at first as this is my 1st bb anyways but it has grown on me. I pretty much used the multitap, which I dont anymore as im down with suretype now specially as the phone adapts to me, so much betr now...
    01-28-09 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD