Hello fellow CB brethren.

I have been lurking on the site for a few months now and have decided to join your family. I have been learning about Blackberry devices, and the positives and negatives of these devices. After years of WinMo device disappointments, I am looking for a new addition.

I am contemplating a Storm, even with all the problems I have read about. The modification possibilities might be too much to resist.

The OS hybrids are exciting beyond belief. As far as warranties, the phone will be mine and I will do what I please. If I brick it, oh well, there are many more to play with.

I look forward to making some friends, and having a few lively discussions.
    05-01-09 11:49 PM
    Welcome hope to see you upgrade to a wonderful BB soon!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-09 12:07 AM
    Welcome to CB. This is an awesome site with loads of info. I think you'll enjoy what ever bb you choose. My brother has an unlocked storm on T-Mobile and loves it. He hasn't had enough problems to get rid of it. So good luck with whichever one you choose. You can't go wrong with a bb!

05-02-09 12:14 AM
    It's just a matter of time. My wife wants a Pink Curve (Whatever) and I am still undecided. It was recommended that I be patient until the newer Berries arrive, but I need a new project. Thanks for the greeting.
    05-02-09 12:15 AM
    Hi and welcome. Feel free to be addict.
    05-02-09 08:58 PM
    Welcome! I'm sure you'll be addicted to whatever blackberry you get!

05-02-09 09:08 PM
    Hi welcome to CB! I had the Storm for 3 days and exchanged it for the Curve. Whatever you choose you will be addicted like the rest of us.
    05-02-09 09:14 PM
    Thanks. I am a week away from buying our BB's, but I am already addicted.
    05-03-09 12:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD