I've been a long time lurker, but only recently began posting. Since I need to get 100 posts so I can list some accessories for sale, I'll start with my story:

========

I had a Blackberry provided by my work and absolutely loved it. It was an older 7xxx series. In January, they cut a lot of budgets (got to love working for city govt) and they pulled a ton of Blackberries. So I lost mine (along with my city car ... grrrrrrr).

I made it all of 3 days without a Blackberry before I started jonesing ... I hated being disconnected from the world, limited only to my Motorola Krazr phone. So I went to VZW and walked out with a Storm. My wife loved it so much, she wanted one too. Fortunately, it was BOGO, so I got 2 Storms for $50.
    08-04-09 01:00 PM
    Very nice story except that your posts in this category will not help your post count.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 12:27 AM
    Very nice story except that your posts in this category will not help your post count.

So I've noticed ...

/me heads to the technical forums to assist however he can and waiting for the magical 100 post count so he can list his extra accessories.
    08-05-09 02:12 PM
    So I've noticed ...

/me heads to the technical forums to assist however he can and waiting for the magical 100 post count so he can list his extra accessories.
    Somebody has spent a little too much tome on irc
    /me tried to get back too work

08-05-09 09:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD