Hey Ya'll,

Just got a new blackberry 8703e this week and I'm LOVIN' IT!! I'm already an addict my wife keeps telling me to stop playing with my phone...LOL. My problem is that I have to keep retyping email addresses that I have already typed at least 10 times...Is this normal? I would have thought the cache memory would remember I have already typed the email address and allow me to just select it. Any suggestions, do I have a lemon, or is this normal? Thanks!
    04-01-07 02:34 AM
    First of all Welcome.

Glad you are feeling the addiction.

My 8700 does the same, but the easiest way round this problem is to insert the address asa contact in your address book and you wont have any more issues....

Keep Crackin'
    04-01-07 02:50 AM
    Hello, and welcome aboard

TMG is correct. Once you put those addresses in your address book, you won't have to retype them over and over again.
    04-01-07 08:26 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry! The address book is the easiest thing to do... just like the others have mentioned.
    04-01-07 02:23 PM
    Welcome!! Great to see you're already addicted to the wonderful world of the BB!! Just wait until you name it - then your wife will really be annoyed

Yap, just agreeing with the smart folks above about the address book.
    04-01-07 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD