Hello,

Nice place ya got here! Just saying hello to the CB community. Wife and I are enjoying our 9630 Tours and these are our first BB's. It was a deal I could not refuse.

Was able to BOGO for $50. Its an amazing device. RIM has it going on! I can understand the addiction and all the hype.

Thanks for the CB community and allowing me to part of it!
    09-14-09 09:35 AM
    Congrats on your BB

Welcome to the forums, if you have any issues or question regarding your device make sure you come to this place! lol
    09-14-09 09:40 AM
    Congrats with the BB and welcome to the Forums. I hope that you enjoy your Tour, it's a wonderful device.
    09-14-09 09:44 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry.com, if you got any questions or problems feel free to PM or email me.
    09-14-09 09:49 AM
    Hello,

Thanks for the warm welcome! Yes, the Tour is an amazing device! There are some issues (TrackBall) but not enough to return device. My wife's Tour has a perfect trackball but some screen ripple if you squeeze it between your fingers at the center on the ends.

I do Alpha-Beta test CE Products so I do have the patience for Firmware/Software updates to fix minor bugs. Since the BB is also a Software Defined Radio, updates can fix issues.

Btw, this is the first phone from VZW that I have bought that did not SUCK!
    09-14-09 11:40 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 04:13 PM
    Hello,

Thanks for the warm welcome! Yes, the Tour is an amazing device! There are some issues (TrackBall) but not enough to return device. My wife's Tour has a perfect trackball but some screen ripple if you squeeze it between your fingers at the center on the ends.

I do Alpha-Beta test CE Products so I do have the patience for Firmware/Software updates to fix minor bugs. Since the BB is also a Software Defined Radio, updates can fix issues.

Btw, this is the first phone from VZW that I have bought that did not SUCK!
    Good to see an intelligent crackbaby on the forums. Good to have you! Contact me via BBM if you need anything at all.
    09-14-09 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD