Wanted to drop in and say hello....can't wait to start feeding my BB fetish in here. My BB 8520 just shipped today and is scheduled for delivery Thursday....I can't wait, I feel like a kid waiting for christmas. I'm sure I'm gonna be here often as this is my first BB....so gonna need some direction lol. Thanks in advance.
    03-30-10 03:45 PM
    Welcome to CB!!!
    And congrats on the 8520 I got one myself and its awesome
    Definently one of the most addicting blackberries
    What color did you get??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-10 06:10 PM
    I ordered the black one....i've had the red LG Vu for a couple of years and since day one I wished that i'd gotten the black one. LOL, so this time I did.
    03-30-10 06:30 PM
    Welcome! You'll enjoy it!!
    03-30-10 06:34 PM
    I ordered the black one....i've had the red LG Vu for a couple of years and since day one I wished that i'd gotten the black one. LOL, so this time I did.
    Lol oh I see that's kool

03-30-10 06:50 PM
    **** yeah man bbs are the greatest the curve is a good starter device also i am currently on the storm one and love it although other people would strongly disagree with me
    03-30-10 08:05 PM
    Hey in NC! From my name you can see I am also in NC
    04-01-10 11:45 PM
    Wanted to drop in and say hello....can't wait to start feeding my BB fetish in here. My BB 8520 just shipped today and is scheduled for delivery Thursday....I can't wait, I feel like a kid waiting for christmas. I'm sure I'm gonna be here often as this is my first BB....so gonna need some direction lol. Thanks in advance.
    Hey hey! Newb in charlotte here. Had my tour a few days. Good stuff so far Welcome to world of blackberry.

04-06-10 11:27 PM
    welcome to crackberry.....yes it is addictive.......yes it is the best.......yes u will enjoy it
    04-07-10 10:13 AM
    Yeah for NC! Noob in Asheville, here. Don't have one yet, but probably will in the next month or so.
    04-08-10 11:15 AM
    Haha I just got an 8520 too. I just bought mine on the 12th of April. I like it, and I am from Charlotte also.
    04-15-10 07:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD