Just wanted to say a quick "HI". I'll be lurking around here quite a bit. I just got my first blackberry (Storm) a little less than a week ago. I'm still working out the kinks, but i have to say... LOVE IT!!

I paid restocking fees to take back a Krave and get this blackberry and, after less than a week, I cant figure out how to live without this thing.

Pet peeve of the blackberry: I always hit the dayam speaker button with my face when talking on the phone.

So anyway... "hellooooo from Pennsylvania". Thanks for all the (future) help I'm sure you pros will be giving me.
    04-07-09 08:36 PM
    Welcome to crackberry! If you haven't had a chance yet I suggest you check out the 101 lecture series. Good stuff for newbies found there...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...lecture+series
    04-07-09 09:04 PM
    Aaaaagh, another one crosses over.
    Congrats on your "New best friend."
    I've got a niece that lives by Lancaster.
    Enjoy your BB, and the Crack.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 09:21 PM
    thanks for the link mwd. Ill check it out... Im poking around posts and learning alot so far. I have sooo much more to learn. I have no idea about OS and messengers... but you can bet I'm gonna figure it out.

Gotta say... I think I'm going to become as addicted to this forum as I am my phone.

thanks for the warm welcome!
    04-07-09 09:27 PM
    welcome to CB and your new addiction
    04-08-09 09:57 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!!
    04-08-09 10:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD