Hi I have a blackberry curve from att and I have in the menu the blackberry messanger, how does it work and does only people with blackberries can chat there? thank you for any help...
    Last edited by anon(153966); 07-18-07 at 07:58 AM. Reason: ...edited the font colour.
    07-18-07 07:47 AM
    Right, it's just like IM, but for BlackBerry users. You add a contact, they get a 'accept / decline' message. Once they have accepted, you can chat just like IM..

Ps: please do a search before posting. In addition, don't double post.
    07-18-07 07:57 AM
    I thought the forum was to ask questions for people like me who never had a bb before and also what you mean by double posting I just had 2 question, you are being rude.
    07-18-07 08:25 AM
    Duende, you're right, it is to ask questions. I didn't realise I was being rude, I don't feel that I am; to the point maybe.

Nonetheless, a lot of questions have been asked before, and it's good on ANY forum that you're on to do a search first. Obviously if you can't find what you're looking for, post away...

In addition, your first TWO posts were about the same thing, in different forums. I deleted one of them...
    07-18-07 08:28 AM
    I thought the forum was to ask questions for people like me who never had a bb before and also what you mean by double posting I just had 2 question, you are being rude.
    Umm, you apparently haven't noticed that Navilyn is a Mod. It's his job to guide you in proper forum etiquette. He's not being rude, he's being helpful and informative. I also noticed you've been very quick to post similar questions in different forums.

While you may be new to BlackBerries, as I am, not everyone else is. Odds are, most questions you've got have probably already been asked and answered here. If you try searching first, you might not have to wait for an answer...

This is a friendly and helpful place; let it work for you.
    07-18-07 08:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD