let me first start of by saying ive just had BB pearl for a few weeks and this site has helped me alot in general FAQs ive looked up.

i followed both directions on the this stie to DL and install ringtones onto my pearl. i tried emailing my phone the link but i cant seem to access the link itself in the email. so i tried DL to my PC and syncing it and when i open the roxio program i cant find the ringtone.

anyone have ideas?

thanks
    11-11-08 09:03 PM
    What is the problem with accessing the link in email? Are you click on the link itself or doing a cut/paste and pasting into a browser? I'm not sure I understand. If you provide more details, maybe we can help.
    11-11-08 09:35 PM
    well i thought when the email was sent to the phone i could click on the link and it would install the ringtone. but i cant click on the link.
    11-11-08 09:40 PM
    so i tried DL to my PC and syncing it and when i open the roxio program i cant find the ringtone.
    Where did you save it?
    11-11-08 09:44 PM
    it got saved as a winamp file

edit: i kept messing around with it and i got it. sorry for the inconvenience
    Last edited by nervous_ferret; 11-11-08 at 09:53 PM.
    11-11-08 09:46 PM
    I just followed this and worked for me or did you already try this? BlackBerry 101: How to Download and Install Ringtones on your BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com

Welcome to CB!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Cracberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help.

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.
    11-12-08 03:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD