Hello Everyone!
    I am not new to blackberry, I have owned a 7290, 7100t and I currently have a Pearl. I just ordered a new Curve from t-mobile, because I just wanted a different Blackberry! Am I addicted or what! I do have one question, When I switch to my curve, will the desktop automatically switch all of my info I have in password keeper? The reason I ask is because I switched back to one of my old blackberry's and the info in password keeper did not switch over. Is there something else I need to do? Thanks!
    05-26-08 03:46 AM
    Hello Everyone!
    I am not new to blackberry, I have owned a 7290, 7100t and I currently have a Pearl. I just ordered a new Curve from t-mobile, because I just wanted a different Blackberry! Am I addicted or what! I do have one question, When I switch to my curve, will the desktop automatically switch all of my info I have in password keeper? The reason I ask is because I switched back to one of my old blackberry's and the info in password keeper did not switch over. Is there something else I need to do? Thanks!
    Well Using Blackberry Desktop Manager, Just Make A Back Up.
    It Should Back Up Everything, Apps, Messages, Email Accounts (I think)
    and Im Assuming, Passwords on Password Keeper. Try That With Your Older
    Blackberry Unless You Tried That Already..
    05-26-08 04:30 AM
    Hi and welcome.
    05-26-08 06:20 AM
    I would think your info from Password Keeper would transfer, because whenever I upgrade my OS and have to do a Backup/Restore everything in Password Keeper is restored to my BlackBerry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-08 09:11 AM
    Hello and welcome to CRACKberry. Looks like you are already an addict!! I think if you use the "switch device" function on your Desktop Manager, it should transfer Everything over to your new phone. Have fun and enjoy!!
    05-26-08 10:41 AM
    Welcome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-08 11:51 AM
    Hello Everyone!
    Welcome!!! I had a small issue when I upgraded from my Sprint 8703e to the new Curve 8330. The retail store didn't have the software to transfer all my info from my old BB to the new one. All I had was a new phone that took calls. While I figured out what to do, I opened my password keeper just for kicks and used a different password than I had on my old BB. When I plugged in the Curve to my computer via Desktop Manager it asked my to put in my original password for the keeper, the password from my 8703e, and then to transfer whatever I had in my Curve, it asked for that new, different password. I put it in, and everything from both phones is in my new Curve.

In short

• plug in new Curve
    • put in ORIGINAL password from old BB
    • put in password from new Curve
    • done!

I hope this helps!
    05-26-08 12:06 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    05-26-08 12:25 PM
    Welcome 2 CB.com
    05-27-08 03:17 AM
    Welcome to CB!