Hello everyone
    I know you can hide different apps and folders on the bb but can you make a pics file folder and hide that too? I have been trying and it doesnt seem to work.
    11-28-08 06:46 AM
    go to the media> then go to pics > then go to the selected pic you want to hide then go and press the bb button and scroll down to hide
    11-28-08 07:34 AM
    Welcome to the wonderful addiction known as CRACKBERRY, U R amongst friends here so don't ever be afraid to ask questions!
    11-28-08 07:38 AM
    thanks i have followed your instructions but when I go back to media the pics are still there
    11-28-08 07:50 AM
    Welcome to CB!
    11-28-08 08:48 AM
    thanks i have followed your instructions but when I go back to media the pics are still there
    if you have your pics in a memory card you can do this ..... go to media >my pics >press the bb button >highlight new folder >create a new folder> go to the pic that you wish to hide and the highlight that pic >press the bb button >look for the new folder highlight that folder>press the bb button then move into >then press the bb button and scroll down to close then again (till you reach the screen were you see music,video,ringtone,etc >then press bb button (on that same screen) > highlight explore> media card> blackberry>scroll down to pics>look for the folder (the new one that you created) highlight it >press bb button >scroll to proprtyies>scroll to were you see a lil box that says hidden>press track ball then scroll to close >then close out and the pic in the folder will be hidden

now to view itn the screen were you have the (music,vids,etc) press bb button >explore>media card>blackberry>pics>press bb button>show hidden

now i know its alot to do but hey thats how i did it
    11-28-08 09:09 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-08 09:23 AM
    Hey welcome to CB fam!
    11-28-08 09:35 AM
    Hello and welcome to CB.
    11-28-08 10:19 AM
    Welcome aboard!

11-28-08 10:31 AM
    i think theres something worng because I dont have the option of putting a check box in the properties feild it only gives me info on the seze of the pic and the time it was updated and etc
    11-28-08 10:42 AM
    11-28-08 01:39 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

11-28-08 05:44 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!

11-28-08 05:52 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

Launch your addiction into the next dimension. Go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher.

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.

11-29-08 01:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD