Hey Everyone,
    I just got my phone about 2 weeks ago. I'm starting a new business and need to have access to my emails while I'm still at my other job. I have a couple of questions that I'm hoping someone can help me with.

#1 When I send emails on my BB they don't show up in my email accounts (Yahoo and the biz email) and vice versa if I send emails from them. Is there anyway to fix this b/c I need to have access to all emails when I'm on my computer or if I'm mobile.

#2 I need to have Word and Excel on my BB...can anyone recommend where I can get them for a reasonable price.

Thanks so much...happy to be here!
    11-17-08 07:09 PM
    Welcome to CB!!!

1. CC yourself emails that you send from Yahoo and your biz email to those accounts so you'll have a copy there.

2. If you upgrade your Blackberry's OS to 4.5 you will have access to Docs to Go which includes Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Depending on your usage, you may want to upgrade from the basic Docs To Go package that comes with 4.5 to the Premium edition so that you can have more functionality with Docs to Go.

There is a link in my signature line below on how to upgrade your OS.
    11-17-08 07:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD