Hello All
    As a newbie to this site and the whole �crackberry� craze I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and say hello. Please don�t let the username fool you as I am completely hopeless when it comes to technology and even worst with cell phones (I�m always losing or breaking them). Last summer I decided to join the club and purchase my very first blackberry, I chose the Pearl as a kinda �starter� BB. I figured if I can master this phone and not lose it then eventually I will upgrade. Although I�ve had my BB Pearl for 6 mos now I�m sure I haven�t unlocked all of the cool things my phone is capable of, which is why I decided to join crackberry, so hopefully with some help from you BB experts I�ll be able to master my Pearl and upgrade to sumthing bigger like a curve or maybe even the Storm. After all size matters
    01-31-09 02:02 PM
    Hello and welcome. Pretty much all you need to figure out is- how do you want your BB to work with you? If you know what it is, there's probably a way to get it done.

One way to find out more is to lool at the CrackBerry 101 series, there is a wealth of information in there. You can read thru various forums, or do a search to find the answer you're looking for.

The only dumb question is the one you need an answer to but don't ask.
    Soon, you may be a little more savvy than you ever dreamed of!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-09 02:17 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry! Prepare to be fully engulfed in the BB/CB experience!

01-31-09 02:40 PM
    welcome and enjoy the insanity!!!
    01-31-09 02:48 PM
    01-31-09 10:23 PM
    Welcome! I too am a maryland bb noob. This site has helped me out quite a bit already.
    02-02-09 08:31 AM
    Me too. This is a great site! Welcome
    02-02-09 09:24 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!
    02-02-09 03:48 PM
    Welcome newbies!!!!
    02-02-09 03:52 PM
    welcome to CB!
    02-02-09 09:02 PM
    Welcome to CB you will get addicted to you berry. Enjoy!

02-07-09 11:31 PM
    Welcome Digi,
    Glad to have you and I hope you enjoy device and the great community.
    02-08-09 08:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD