Hey! I'm foxracing_girl21, a.k.a. Kourtney. I just got a BB Curve 8320 a couple months ago. And it's getting to be addictive and I can't set it down.

*I downloaded the software to sync my BB and Laptop together but beyond that I don't know how to sync it properly so that I don't loose anything. If anyone can help me with that, that would be freaking fantastic and I would heart you forever because I have already lost my numbers and info once and don't wish to go through that again.

*I'm trying to set up a signature for my texts but can't seem to figure it out completely. I searched out on the BB on how to do it and it came up with:

1. In a message list, press the Menu key.
    2. Click Options.
    3. Click Email Settings.
    4. Set the Use Auto Signature field to Yes.
    5. Type a signature.
    6. Press the Menu key.
    7. Click Save.

I follow this to what I think is correct and can't get past number 2 because in the options list I can't find Email Settings. Do I get to that from my list of text messages or do I get it from my actual Menu where my address book and calendar are?

*What games can you actually download on to the BB Curve 8320? I tried myxer.com and they had nothing for games for this phone.
    11-30-08 10:17 AM

My BB friends use microsoft outlook to sync their BB with. The syncing is done through the Desktop Manager (DM) (which can also backup the data in your BB). I'd recommend using DM version 4.6, which you can download from here:

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...93E4F3BB068C22

For a sig for txt messages, this thread talks about a way to do that:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f34/can...e-text-105395/

And for games, our very own crackberry.com site has several options:

Games BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store

Enjoy!
    11-30-08 10:30 AM
    What does the download site mean by media manager? Sorry I'm not very good when it comes to the ins and outs of computers. I know a lot of basics and a select few beyond basics.
    11-30-08 10:40 AM
    I'd recommend getting DM 4.6 without the media manager. If you need to move files back and forth from your BB to your PC, you can do that through windows explorer with your BB in mass media mode.
    11-30-08 10:43 AM
    I'd recommend getting DM 4.6 without the media manager. If you need to move files back and forth from your BB to your PC, you can do that through windows explorer with your BB in mass media mode.
    You are awesome btw!
    11-30-08 10:48 AM
    Glad I could help. Enjoy your BB!
    11-30-08 10:53 AM
    welcome to crack
    11-30-08 11:19 AM
    welcome to crack
    Thank you very much! I'm glad and excited to be here!
    11-30-08 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD