I just got my bb curve 8330 today so excuse me if sound ********. Any way its an awesome phone so far and am very happy with it. Just 2 ?'s please.

1. My phone seems to have some lag time with the ball moving and the apps running. Seems like it should be smoother and faster. Any help?

2. The 2 arrows in the right hand corner are there most of the time showing activity with my bb but I am not running any apps that I know of. Any ideas?

Also there seems to be a lot of apps that I dont need. I figured how to erase them going through options but I cant erase the Myspace app. And the pocket express seems worthless too.
    12-01-08 09:25 PM
    1. Adjust your trackball sensitivity. Options>screen/keyboard.

2. This shows your device sending and receiving data, and has nothing to do with apps.

3. Delete the service books.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-08 09:31 PM
    I just got my bb curve 8330 today so excuse me if sound ********. Any way its an awesome phone so far and am very happy with it. Just 2 ?'s please.

1. My phone seems to have some lag time with the ball moving and the apps running. Seems like it should be smoother and faster. Any help?

2. The 2 arrows in the right hand corner are there most of the time showing activity with my bb but I am not running any apps that I know of. Any ideas?

Also there seems to be a lot of apps that I dont need. I figured how to erase them going through options but I cant erase the Myspace app. And the pocket express seems worthless too.

1. Go to options>screen/keyboard. Increase the trackball sensitivity. Also keep it clean.

2. Weather & News apps and GPS will use data in the background often.

3. Myspace and PE and some other icons are pushed to you in your service books. You can delete the books but they will come back every time you send service books or register with the network. So just hide them.
    12-01-08 09:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD