I currently have had the original 16g iPhone for a year and ever since the summer update I've had SO many problems. Suffice to say, I hate this damn thing. I've been looking at blackberries(not wanting to change my AT&T service) because I've heard they are more reliable on sending/receiving text and making calls. I love the BlackBerry Bold... however, I got a little scared about switching when an AT&T worker told me I would regret it because I was so used to the iPhone and instead, I should just get the new iPhone 3g. So I guess my question is for anyone who had an iPhone and switched to BlackBerry... Did you miss anything? Was the switch worth it?
    11-21-08 06:20 AM
    Since no ex iPhone'rs have chimed in yet I'll up this thread and share my $0.02

Bold... solid phone, real keyboard. Screen is great, same resolution but smaller in physical size. Depends on how much video and/or web surfing you do.

Anyone else?
    11-21-08 02:45 PM
    iPhone firmware 2.2 came out last night. The update is good. I am in almost the same situation with you (except I love my iPhone 1st gen.), deciding between the iPhone and BB Bold.
    11-21-08 02:57 PM
    Had an iPhone and it doesn't come close to blackberry. I gave up my iPhone, you'll never catch me giving up my Bold

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 03:26 PM
    if your used to the iphone your going to have to rewire your brain for the berry.
    You may miss alot the apps the iphone had available

11-21-08 03:29 PM
    Wow... read these forums. There are LOTS of iPhone deserters who would rather give up their right arm than their Blackberry!

Whatever you decide, welcome to CB!
    11-21-08 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD