Hi There! I'm on my forth BlackBerry, The BB I have owned in the past are the Pearl,Curve, 8820, and I and currently using the 9700. I Mainly use the BlackBerries in my Personal and Business Life. Being a part time student and out in the work force full time BB really helps. The programs i mainly use to make my day go smoother are ( Student Docket, Calendar Pro, Map Quest Mobile, Google Maps, Flixster, Mara Tick, Google Sync, Poynt, UPS Mobile, Score Mobile and ESPN, The main reason for the BB are the Phone E Mailing Texting and Instant Messenging. For all the reasons above this is why BB my number one choice. I also own a My-Touch LE Fender Edition which is nice as well. Honestly i have used that Phone twice great for multi media with a nice size screen. I am joining CB in hopes of gaining as much imformation as possible and to help me out in my daily life with Berries. If i meet a group of nice people along the way thats wonderful as well.

Thanks Jon,
    03-25-10 07:49 AM
    What network are you on? I started out with the 7520, then 8830, then a curve for 4 days till the 1st bold came out. And now I have the 9700.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-25-10 08:23 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry. Enjoy.
    03-25-10 08:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD