I heard good and bad things about this site. Searching through the forums I have noticed that a lot of newbies are constantly derided and are given sarcastic answers by those who have been on here a while. We are newbies, so we have questions. Is this something that happens all the time? I would rather know now before i ask anything else...
    05-27-09 12:44 PM
    Its good practice to not take anything personal here. Some people forgot they were new too once.. Welcome!

You can get some valuable info here...
    05-27-09 12:51 PM
    Its good practice to not take anything personal here. Some people forgot they were new too once.. Welcome!

You can get some valuable info here...
    It's not that i will take things personal, but being new to this site, it's a big turn off to see that you would run into that. On the whole it seems most are nice...so thanks for the response!
    05-27-09 12:55 PM
    I think you should be fine, its a great site and helps like you can't imagine. I agree with tx people do forget they were once a noob, I still ask questions and if people give you a hard time ignore it and keep moving 1 or 2 mean or sarcastic people should not affect the greatness of this site. Welcome to your new life and read the 101 lectures.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 12:58 PM
    I think you should be fine, its a great site and helps like you can't imagine. I agree with tx people do forget they were once a noob, I still ask questions and if people give you a hard time ignore it and keep moving 1 or 2 mean or sarcastic people should not affect the greatness of this site. Welcome to your new life and read the 101 lectures.

Thanks, I am reading them now
    05-27-09 01:15 PM
    It doesn't seem any different than every other forum on the web. It takes all kinds...
    05-27-09 01:22 PM
    I like CB the best because its easy and fun to use BBGeeks isn't my cup of tea nor is the owner's on the actual BB site. I just prefer CB above all others not everyone will. To each's own I say!

05-27-09 05:46 PM
    Welcome to CB. Just have to remember so ppl still act like they are in Jr. High with there comments. Just blow them off. This site rocks. So much infor. that is helpful.
    05-27-09 05:51 PM
    IMO this is the best place for Storm info but be prepared there are some less then desirable characters on the site. Take things with a grain of salt and don't feed the trolls . You will be just fine.
    05-27-09 05:53 PM
    Most good/decent forums are like this. They expect you to read all the stickys for noobs. Like using the search bar, or reading the 101 lectures. Just make sure to search around the site and/or google before posting and you should be fine.

05-27-09 08:38 PM
    I have been on this site for a week now, and just got my BB. I absolutely love the thing. And i posted a couple threads about needing help, and had nothing but good people post in there trying to help me with my problems. I however did use the search button, and i figured out the AIM APP. does not work! So before you ever post, you should do a good search and then ask. And after at no one should say anything to you.
    05-28-09 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD