Hello,
    I'm new to BB and CB. I love the storm 2 so far, no issues.

My first question is after seeing how popular BBM is i have no idea how to figure out what my pin number is which seems to be how you add people. A little Newbie advice would be greatly appreciated.
    12-29-09 10:34 AM
    open a blank screen (like when sending a text) and type in "mypin". it'll give it to you right away. that's the fastest one

or to
    options > status
    12-29-09 10:43 AM
    thank you very much, i was looking in all the wrong places, lol
    12-29-09 11:18 AM
    You can also pop the black off and expose the back of the phone without the battery and the pin is under the barcode on the CE label
    12-29-09 07:58 PM
    Also, if u go to options, status, it will be right there and give u the option to copy it these things r so frickin cool...I know I'm never going back to a dumb phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-10 04:51 PM
    just making sure i am using this right
    01-03-10 07:39 PM
    when i was new at it I had two big BBM problems. Figuring out that my pin was under "status" was the first. Adding people in bbm when i only knew their pin was the second. For that I just created a contact and added the pin to it then added them on my bbm.
    01-03-10 07:57 PM
    Just making sure I'm using this right-. I just got my first bb its a pearl 8130. Don't have a clue what I'm doing! Does the alt- shift-delete trick work for this phone too?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-10 03:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD