Hello Everyone,

My name is Jeff and I am from Baltimore, MD (actually outside of Baltimore but everyone knows where Baltimore is)

I have a Blackberry Tour 9630 (Verizon) which I have had for a couple months. I use to have a Curve 8330 which I bought back in May 2009. I upgraded to the Tour 9630 that I bought from my cousin. I got it for a GREAT deal.

I'm not a fan of using the browser(s) on the BB since the screen is too damn small and drives me FREAKING crazy.

You ask why I have a BB... good question.. lol - I probably could get a cheaper phone/plan but I'm too lazy to switch.

I use the phone for texting, phone calls (I hate talking on the phone tho), BBM and Facebook... that's pretty much it.

I have been a member on here since May 2009 but today is my first time actually posting. I have been on here but just not logged in.

Question: What browsers does everyone use?
    Question: How long does it take for you to get replies from Facebook (like the notifications?) It seems to take my phone a long time compared to others.

Current OS: 4.7.1.61
    Blackberry Messenger: 5.0.0.57

Thanks

-Jeff
    03-26-10 10:29 AM
    People mostly use the default bb browser. The two others are Opera and Bolt. As far as FB notifactions go, you get them just as fast as you'd get an email. Instead of the FB emails going into your inbox it goes into the FB App.
    03-26-10 10:34 AM
    People mostly use the default bb browser. The two others are Opera and Bolt. As far as FB notifications go, you get them just as fast as you'd get an email. Instead of the FB emails going into your inbox it goes into the FB App.
    I've tried Opera and did not like it. Bolt I do like and I use that and the default BB browser. I just hate scrolling

Oh gotcha. I just wish I got them faster. Emails take a good bit (depending on the time of the day) for me to get
    03-26-10 10:44 AM
    hmmm, i dont get notification on the fb app. i get the notifications goin to my email addy n thats how i know. but nothin comes to my facebook app.....

hmmmm wonder why.
    03-29-10 10:00 AM
    hmmm, i dont get notification on the fb app. i get the notifications goin to my email addy n thats how i know. but nothin comes to my facebook app.....

hmmmm wonder why.
    You are correct. Sorry. I'm a n00b lol

I changed my email account to be gmail for Facebook and it's SOOO much quicker! Damn Hotmail!
    04-20-10 07:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD