When I change my background the top 1/3 and bottom 1/3 remains the original background.
    I have a 8310 Curve with AT&T service.
    A narrow middle band is all that changes. Any help on how to make the whole background change would be great!
    10-13-08 11:48 AM
    ok try a battery pull. take the bat out for about 30 seconds and see if that helps.
    10-13-08 01:43 PM
    Does this occur with each wallpaper you put up? The image you want to display might not be the correct size.
    10-13-08 02:52 PM
    I noticed this on my AT&T 8310 after trying to use an image I took with the camera as the home screen. If you go to Options then Theme and change it from the AT&T to one of the others (i.e. BB Dimension Zen) you should be able to make the image the full screen. HTH!
    10-13-08 04:28 PM
    Welcome to crackberry.com

Please note the following forum rule:

Cross/Double Posting
    Please post to the MOST relevant forum. Double or cross forum posting or other attempts at flooding the forum with a stream of posts will be removed. If you find that you have posted in the incorrect forum, please contact a moderator to have it moved to the correct location.
    If you should create a topic in the wrong forums, please ask a mod to move it.

A list of moderators that are online (green light lit to the left of their names) can be found here.

10-14-08 12:11 AM
    Welcome to CB!

Your one stop shop for all your addiction needs!
    11-01-08 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD