I am a BlackBerry newbie...although not one to the mobile phone world. I have recently bought my first 'Berry, the 8300 Curve and I really can't say when I have been so satisfied with a device. I am still learning every day...but it's fun and not intimidating like when I tried to learn the Windows Mobile platform in another smartphone...

A friend and coworker blessed me by giving me an almost new BlackBerry 8800 today to add to my BB arsenal...and it's really nice too, although I can't see it replacing my Curve full-time.

My question: How do I switch between the two phones? I want to switch everything, email accounts and applications...without having to go through some huge process. Do I just switch SIM cards and go? Do I have to report the PIN to AT&T each time I use one phone or the other? How can I switch back and forth between the two with the least hassle?

Thanks!!!
    06-15-07 09:18 PM
    Simple, Desktop Manager (DM) / Switch Device Wizard...
    06-15-07 09:26 PM
    You mean that it will transfer all the stuff on my Curve onto my 8800, and then back again? Do I have to have both phones plugged in at the same time, or do I just save it to the program somehow and then load it on the other phone?
    06-15-07 09:34 PM
    Plug one phone in first to get all the info from it, then follow the on screen steps. Next it will prompt you to plug in the other device.
    06-16-07 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD