+1

Very strange rant, the girl complains more then my wife, writes a lot of text in the forum (and made an account), sideloades applications, but does not accept any advice to install a leak (which is almost official) because she is afraid of bricking her phone? Do you believe her?
    01-27-14 04:50 AM
    I don't know how to do leaks so I don't wanna screw up my phone cause I still need it right now.
    Sent from my Blackberry Z10 on CB10
    Love this part. How hard can it be to download a zip file, unpack it, connect your device to a pc with a usb cable and then run the setup. It's a nobrainer and documented a hundred times in the forum.

Maybe you should quit using smartphones at all...
    01-27-14 04:51 AM
    You have our permission to get another phone other than a BlackBerry
    01-27-14 05:13 AM
    Just installed the .1925 leaks, direct install all the apk of the apps you need and shut the F! up.

We give you all the possible solutions but you act like such a crybaby whining & ignoring all the time.
    gfondeur likes this.
    01-27-14 06:03 AM
    Love this part. How hard can it be to download a zip file, unpack it, connect your device to a pc with a usb cable and then run the setup. It's a nobrainer and documented a hundred times in the forum.

Maybe you should quit using smartphones at all...
    A whining crybaby like him don't deserve a smartphone.
    gfondeur likes this.
    01-27-14 06:08 AM
    Trevor,

What carrier are you with? If you're with Rogers, it'll look like you'll have the official latest 10.2.1 release by the end of the week if you don't feel comfortable with the leak. Just to let you know I put the 1925 leak on my wife and daughter z10 + my youngest daughter's q5 without any issues. She it wipes your phone but if you do a backup and restore afterwards and set back up your email accounts.. you're golden. My z10 is a work phone so the company won't let me do it or else I would
    01-27-14 07:41 AM
    Sorry OP is dissapointed... but it comes down to research... a simple google search before you purchased a Z10 would have shown that apps were limited compared to Ios and Android... also would have showed OP that in essece only Gingerbread Android Apps would run... do remember the when you purchase a 1st gen phone compared t a 4th gen Android I am not sure what you would expect....
    01-27-14 07:47 AM
    Nope, done here. OP got enough advice.
    01-27-14 07:47 AM
58 123