Hello:

As you can see I am a newbie to the Crackberry forums but I have been a moderator of a public safety forum for many years.. After searching for topics on this great board time and time again I have come across many seasoned posters who like to razzle the new guys by saying you didnt search before you posted. I WAS ONE OF these guys until I joined crackberry and realized how time consuming and how hard sometimes it is to find a topic on a new board. Many of you seasoned CB users have read all the posts and know when a topic has been discussed and can usually find it much faster than us newbies. SO NEWBIES LIKE ME SHOULD SEARCH First but U think if you cannot find something after reading 30 posts that came up on your search ask the question.... and let a seasoned professional point you in the right direction. I know I will not be putting as much pressue on the newbies on our public safety forum anymore becaue I know how easy it is to type something negative than type something positive to help someone out. SOOOOOOOOO As a New years resolution I promise insted of slamming the newbies on my own board to help them find their topics quickly and efficiently. Remembering that although their problem may not seem important to me but to them it is the biggest problem in there world. So be helpful brother blackberry forum professionals. I have learned my lesson and you should too.

Good luck and I love Crackberry. It wont be long before I am an addict sitting in a padded room playing with my blackberry storm non stop... LOL.

Hapy New Year everyone.
    12-29-08 11:32 AM
    We totally agree with you. Thats why Kevin made this thread. http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/crac...lution-118095/

No only if people will read either yours or Kevin thread
    12-29-08 11:36 AM
    Here here!! We all need to remember be patient with others, on this forum and in life in general. Have a happy and safe new year everyone!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-08 11:42 AM
    I posted I searched and nothing came up but my strin gsetting under advanced must of been incorrect. Dont get me wrong alot of times I find what I am looking for especially simple stuff but usually if you have an off the wall problem it is usually defined in another post that has nothing to do with you exact question. Sorry and I AM SCHOOLED >>>>> LOL
    12-29-08 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD