hi everyone

im a new poster at crackberry, not new to forums or the website, but this is my first post.

I had a few quick questions regarding the website bplay. its been mentioned here a few times on the blog pages.

1. Is the website safe/legit? ive had some bad experience with ringtone and theme websites in the past where it doesnt work on my phone, or it messes it up.

2. Are there any recommended themes? i was looking at the Reflex today plus 2.0, it looks sleek and functional.

thanks guys
    09-04-08 04:54 PM
    bplay has a good reputation. Welcome to CB! oh and there are lots of free ringtones themes and wallpapers right here in CB store. just look at the front page.
    09-04-08 04:58 PM
    I have only heard good things about the site but have never actually used it myself. Have you checked out the crackberry store yet?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-08 04:58 PM
    I have used bplay with 100% satisfaction.

And as for recommended themes, I had tried out about 10 before I settled on an L theme.

Good Luck, and welcome to the addiction.
    09-04-08 04:59 PM
    Hi and welcome

09-04-08 04:59 PM
    I love bPlay! I've purchased several games and their Saltwater theme (it's VERY cool by the way) and have never had any problems.
    09-04-08 11:03 PM
    Welcome to cb.

09-04-08 11:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD