Hey everyone im new here and decided to say hi. Im an employee at AT&T and im extremely experienced in all phones, operating systems, hardware, technicalities and AT&T stuff! I love questions and i have answers usually haha. I currently have a Bold 9900 but its not my first BlackBerry. Thanks for having me everyone and i look forward to interacting with everyone in the community!

Questions: Hit me up here or BBM me at 28AC515B
    11-20-11 01:45 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry forums. Always nice to find an ATT rep who knows anything about BB. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-11 02:21 PM
    so why is it that att penny pinches us blackberry customers with that scaled down version of blackberry bridge... i mean i already pay 50dollars a month for data.. why cant i use that data for free.. basically you want to charge me to use data i already purchased...
    11-20-11 02:45 PM
    so why is it that att penny pinches us blackberry customers with that scaled down version of blackberry bridge... i mean i already pay 50dollars a month for data.. why cant i use that data for free.. basically you want to charge me to use data i already purchased...
    A couple things... Why do you pay that much for data? our most expensive data plan costs $45 at the moment and with that plan tethering is included. The only reason you would have to pay for the playbook tethering is if you were going to use AT&Ts mobile network. You are more than capable of just connecting to WiFi and use the bridge feature if you choose not to pay the fee. Same thing with the iPads with 3G... you dont need a plan its just a feature. I highly doubt AT&T or any company at that will just let you use their mobile network free of charge. But again why are you paying $50 for data? $45 a month and it gets you tethering with 4GB worth of alloted data.
    11-20-11 03:00 PM
    Hiya Stefan,

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay
    11-21-11 02:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD